Re: [IP] Re: Occlusion! and insurance comment

When set on H it isn't nearly as sensitive to back-pressure...I think.
Some of the engineers on here would know but
I think that's what I was told, or something similar.  My IR1000 was
going off all the time when I first started
and I thought I was doing something wrong. Apparently the L setting is
simply very sensitive to tiny
bubbles. We'll just keep ours set on H and consider ourselves not
jinxed....but cross your fingers.

Margo