[IP] I joined weight watchers

Hello IP'ers, I joined weightwatchers. I decided date and time and made there
for a meeting. It was a pretty high energy motivating hour and a half but was
good. I seen people I knew in our county of 30,000 people, reached out to
others I didn't know. I decided it was time to have a plan to lose weight.
Surprisingly nothing was asked about existing medical conditions like
diabetes.
Wasn't it once they needed medical clearance from doctors of patients with
diabetes to be OK'd by weightwatchers. It seems like a good plan-the flex
points for me. I do need to stay away from snacking but according to
weightwatchers it is OK to snack as long the snacking doesn't surpass the
points allotted per day. I hope this plan is good and for the price I will
make it work, by golly! Dang, those motivational speakers are good, nothing
like speaking about stresses, dealing about others who like to feed me when I
am already full-aka guilt persuasions. Guilt does keep people accountable but
guild can also be dangerous. It has been a day! Just wondering if anybody else
has experiences with weight watchers? Sharon B and Buckwheat