[IP] Re: A question about the paradigm

<snip> but when looking at the paradigm stuff i saw NO
> mention of how the insulin is delivered for either basal or bolus.
It does
> seem to me that the meal bolus goes in faster with the 715 then it did
with my
> old 508.

You are absolutely correct. That is why I was thrilled when a friend
sold me her 508 that she could use only about 8 months and it's 4 yrs
old now. I WANT that slow delivery (one click at a time) and I love the
clicks to know it's working. I think MMM realllllllllllly blew it when
they stopped making the 50X series pumps. Many of us want that mode of
delivery.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

It's a mistake to try to avoid the unpleasant things in life, but I'm
beginning to consider it. ~ Charlie Brown