Re: [IP] Pump Sipport Groups

Rodney,
 There are 3 on-line support groups managed by Tina Robertson and Laura Shapiro.
They are as follows:
The Pumping Place
http://groups.msn.com/ThePumpingPlace  group addy
email @ redacted  for posting
 This group offers message boards sectioned for each of the pump brands as well
as for kids, teen, spouses/significant others, off topic and general. We offer a
recipe board, photo album and a links page. Chat room available 24/7.
 Owner/Manager: Tina Robertson Manager: Laura Shapiro Current Members: 110

Animas Pump Talk
http://groups.msn.com/AnimasPumpTalk  group addy
email @ redacted  for posting
 This group is for Animas pump users. The message boards are sectioned by pump
model, teens, parents, off topic and ezManager. We also offer a recipe board,
photo album, links page and supplies 'n' such page. Chat room available 24/7
Owner/Manager: Laura Shapiro  Manager: Tina Robertson    Current Members:  53

Insulin Pump Talk
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/InsulinPumpTalk  group addy
email @ redacted  to post
 This group is for anyone on an insulin pump. It offers several message boards,
has a recipe page, off topic page, links page and a picture album. Chat room
available 24/7
Owner/Manager: Laura Shapiro   Managers: Tina Robertson and Southernbelle
Current Members: 31

"Rodney F. Mead, Jr." <email @ redacted> wrote:
Pumpers and Friends,
Trying to check data base of insulin support groups around the world. If
you could send me the contact info.
Name of group?
Meeting place?
Address?
Contact person?
Phone?
e-mail?
website?
Time and date?

I have no listing for the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado,
Hawaii, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North
Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Wyoming, and if you have info for on-line
groups I will add them too.

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

Rodney