[IP] Cozmanager - How to get the manually entered glucose readings to show up in the log

I searched but found too many unrelated hits

I am trying to use up my old strips while waiting for new RX for freestyle
strips

When I use the cozmanager to log at the logs form the pump - the manually
entered readings are missing

Is there a trick I am missing ?

Thanks in advance
Doug

PS - would you guys expect the "after hours" support to field this kind of
question ?