[IP] iPod & Survey

I received this e-mail about a week ago:

Dear Sue
I am pleased to inform you that you are the lucky winner of the Mini Ipod.  If
you could email me back with your delivery address we can arrange for the Ipod
to be sent to you.
Thank you for completing the Insulin Pumpers Survey.
Congratulations.
Owen Mayall
CVM Partners
phone: +64 7 843 6741
fax: +64 7 843 6746
email: email @ redacted
web: www.cvmpartners.com

I remembered completing the survey but did not remember there being a carrot
to do so. I was skeptical when I got this e-mail but it was the real deal. My
iPod arrived today. I won't be passing on any surveys in the future.

Thanks Owen and I guess since the box it came in said Disectronic, I owe them
a thank you as well.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04