[IP] Pump Sipport Groups

Pumpers and Friends,
    Trying to check data base of insulin support groups around the world. If
you could send me the contact info.
Name of group?
Meeting place?
Address?
Contact person?
Phone?
e-mail?
website?
Time and date?

Sample:
Tucson
St. Joseph's Diabetes Care Center
350 N. Wilmot Road
Tucson, AZ 85711
Contact: Pat
email @ redacted
520-873-3968
Meets 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm

I now have a list of 27 pages of groups, I'm check info now.

I have no listing for the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado,
Hawaii, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North
Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Wyoming, and if you have info for on-line
groups I will add them too.

     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                       Rodney