[IP] Reward for completing surveys

I received this email about a week ok:

Dear Sue
I am pleased to inform you that you are the lucky winner of the Mini iPod.
If you could email me back with your delivery address we can arrange for the
iPod to be sent to you.
Thank you for completing the Insulin Pumpers Survey.
Congratulations
Owen Mayal
CVM Partners

I remember completing the survey but did not remember seeing anything about
a carrot to do so. I was some what skeptical of this until my iPod arrived
today. Checking it out on the internet, I believe it is about a $250.00
iPod.

Thanks Owen and CVM Partners.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04