RE: [IP] 15 Year Study Shows Strong Link Between Fast Food, Obesity and Insulin Resistance

One thing that bothers me about articles (and often studies) like this is
that they generally have no clear definition of "fast food".

Is a McDonald's salad, no dressing, fast food? A grilled chicken sandwich
with lots of lettuce and tomato from Burger King? What about a bag of
potato chips eaten at home? Pizza?

Is it the fast, eat-it-on-the-run, the preparation, the fact that the
resturants are heartless corporate chains that mistreat the workers, or
what?

Any time I see the phrase "fast food" associated with a study, my index of
suspicion for "junk science" is very high.

("Junk science-reporting" is a given!)

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]