Re: [IP] ezmanager versus exmanager plus

At 10:50 AM -0500 1/7/05, Ruth Jennison wrote:
>well, it looks like ezmanager is the only program that will figure out a bolus
>combining protein and carbs- no program, apparently, also includes fat.
>so: my question is: what is the difference between ezmanager and ezmanager
>plus?
>i'm probably missing this somewhere in the archives....
>ruth

It's on the website

   http://www.animascorp.com/products/pr_ezmanagerp_overview.shtml

"download pump history from your IR1000, BG meter and PDA records
(Note: Only the IR1000 and IR1200 are download capable. The R1000 is
not.)"

So if you have an IR1000 or an IR1200, you would want the ezManager Plus.

George