Re: [IP] ezmanager versus exmanager plus

At 10:50 AM 1/7/2005, Ruth Jennison wrote:
>hi all,
>
>well, it looks like ezmanager is the only program that will figure out a bolus
>combining protein and carbs- no program, apparently, also includes fat.
>so: my question is: what is the difference between ezmanager and ezmanager
>plus?
>i'm probably missing this somewhere in the archives....
>
>ruth

EzManager Plus also has the ability to run on a PDA.  All your carb and
nutrition info can be put on your PDA along with a data base of foods.  You
use the PDA to enter bolus amounts and food information and then can upload
that information to your PC using your PDA's sync feature.  I also believe
that if you choose to upgrade your IR1200 with the IR1250 features, you
need the Plus software to use the programming features that will be
available on the IR1250 (and upgraded IR1200).

RoseLea