Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 23:37:59 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] High Sugars!!

my sugar is over 600 and now spilling moderate to high ketones. I have
never not been able to bring down a "high" by a manual injection. I am not
taking between 2-3 times the normal insulin with very little results. The only
cause that I can come up with is an infection. Yes, I am fighting DKA and
with stomach pain and vomiting I will just keep giving injections in hope of
bringing down the readings. Since I do not have any insurance- and am fighting
this at home I was wondering anyone have any thoughts of a cause??

Thanks,
Robert
dx 1981 age 10 pumping last 4 years

any ideas where they sell the baller band bracelets ( look like a rubber band
) for diabetes? if any ideas, please email me at: email @ redacted
thanks.

>my sugar is over 600 and now spilling moderate to high ketones. I have

=== message truncated ===