[IP] Re: sleepovers

Robin

I really admire all parents who have children with diabetes and stay on the
cutting edge of care for them.  I  know at times I am low at night. I  barely
wake up and go back to sleep.  My evidence of this is the 101 before  bedtime
and the 206 in the morning.  I, too, sometimes just turn the 2 am  alarm off
and go back to sleep or press the confirm button on "Annie" and go  back to
 sleep. Like I said, I really admire all the parents of diabetic children. You
guys have a a sixth sense about things, I think, and that is  a blessing.

So, chin up, parents, and keep vigil but remember to let loose sometimes,
 too. And Caryn, good work! Wish my mom had let me go sometimes. She said it
was a hard job raising me and worrying about  me.  She even worried about me
when I went hunting with Dad. One time  she  met us at the edge of the woods
 with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Seems we missed supper! Boy, I must
have been high cause I  was ok--didn't really want or need that sandwich but I
ate it anyway!!!  I  don't remember ever carrying anything for lows back in
the day!  I sure do  now though!

Debbie from Western KY