[IP] Re: Minimed 507/508 supplies for sale

> I still have 6 boxes of Silhouette infusion sets for 507 and 508
pumps, >

Actually, these items will fit ANY pump (A, D, C, MM) except the MM
Paradigms of which there are now 4-5 versions. Other pumps have the
standard Luer Lock connections and the above items also have that
connector. Don't limit yourself in your choices of supplies by ignoring
the above offer thinking they are for only 507/508s. I do not use
silhouettes and do not know the poster so I am not promoting this sale.
I'm just informing all that the above is almost universal in use for
pumps. YMMV

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

I'm not 60-something. I'm $59.95, plus shipping and handling.