RE: [IP] mm resivoirs

I use the same reservoir and have used the other in the past and do not
notice any difference. Actually I prefer the newer version....

jimb

I have not had this problem with my 715

> When I started on the mini med 512 pump in oct. of 2002 the resivoirs for
> my pump had a lock on top that locked onto my bottle of insulin not long
> after about 3 or 4 months they changed the style of the resivoir so you
> dont have to lock it onto the bottle anymore. My problem with this and I
> was wondering if I am the only one is that I find the new style resivoir
> lets alot more air into the resivoir than the older style, is it just me
> or are there others who can say the same thing?

Ahhh.... The Dreaded Pizza Factor. It is a know fact to many of us the pizza

is very hard to cover and requires more insulin then  you think - like twice

as much for some people.  The insulin pump ALLOWED me to eat pizza again
without got too high.  You need to take a very large initial bolus and then
a very very elongated wave bolus. It is also a YMMV thing so there are not
exact numbers. Hope that helps - good luck.

Robert B