Re: [IP] High Sugars!!

 I would say go to the Dr or ER, ASAP...worry about the bill later! You need to
take care of this now...If what your doing isn't working, it's time to take more
drastic measures. The ER is not supposed to be able to turn you away, especially
if it's a county hospital or the only one in your area

email @ redacted wrote:
George, I too thought about bad insulin but I changed to new bottles and
even between Novolog and Humalog with no improvement. The sickness that I am
feeling is from the high sugars and nothing like the "flu" or other
"sickness". That is why I am at a loss.........

Thanks,
Robert