Re: [IP] High Sugars!!

>George,  I too thought about bad insulin but I changed to new bottles  and
>even between Novolog and Humalog with no improvement.  The sickness  that I am
>feeling is from the high sugars and nothing like the "flu" or other
>"sickness".  That is why I am at a loss.........

Robert, from what you describe it does seem as though it must be a
severe infection that you are battling.  Perhaps some county clinic
or medical outreach group could diagnose it and give you antibiotics.
In the mean time, be sure to keep up those fluids as best you can.
Are you running a Temp basal for the time being?

George