[IP] High Sugars!!

Hello everyone and yet another serious problem going on.  For the past  4
days I have been experiencing a lot of trouble keeping control of my  bgs.
 Starting on Monday my sugar was higher then normal in the AM but took extra
bolus
and it came down- a little.  But by  Monday evening it was  back up to over
300 again took injection and sugar was over 400 in the AM.   I changed set,
 insulin, reservoir, etc., and it came down a little. Starting to spill a small
amount ketones.  By Wednesday and Thursday I had  been taking extra bolus by
injection about 8-12 hours and my sugar will not come  down.  I have changed
 sets, insulin tubing etc. now three times today and taken 4 injections and
still
my sugar is over 600 and now spilling moderate to  high ketones.  I have
never not been able to bring down a "high" by a  manual injection.  I am not
 taking between 2-3 times the normal insulin with very little results. The only
cause that I can come up with is  an infection.   Yes, I am fighting DKA and
with stomach pain and  vomiting I will just keep giving injections in hope of
 bringing down the readings. Since I do not have any insurance- and am fighting
this at home I was  wondering anyone have any thoughts of a cause??

Thanks,
Robert
dx 1981 age 10 pumping last 4 years