Re: [IP] Pump Woes

 It's not you! Veronica's pump started doing the exact same thing tonight!
Occlusion after occlusion after occlusion. Site change, then cartidge and tubing
change and then fine for an hour. Then 11 occlusion alarms in on hour, so
another new pump will be on it's way tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, the darn
thing had to wait to malfunction until after the end of the business day!

 A question though. How do you take basal insulin into account when doing
Humalog injections until the new pump gets here? I have NPH in the fridge, but
would rather NOT use it!

Amy
 mom to Patrick, 18, Sean, 16, Catherine, 13, Veronica, 9, dxd 3/11/02, pumping
IR1200 (usually!)