Re: [IP] FDA Approves new Animas Insulin Pump

 True, but they temporarily have not been allowed to sell it in the USA. This
FDA approval is given for us sales, at least thats what I read when I clicked on
the link attached.

 RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:At 03:54 PM 1/6/2005, Tina Robertson
wrote:
>I guess the D-Tron Plus pump has been approved as well.
>
>email @ redacted wrote:http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/510k/sumdec04.html

I see a modification to the D-Tron+ pump. That pump already has been in
use for about 3 or 4 years now.

>DEVICE: MODIFICATION TO D-TRONPLUS
>DISETRONIC MEDICAL SYSTEMS AG 510(k) NO: K043000(SPECIAL)
>ATTN: SCOTT THIEL PHONE NO : 317-521-3362
>9115 HAGUE ROAD SE DECISION MADE: 01-DEC-04
>INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46250 510(k) SUMMARY AVAILABLE FROM FDA

RoseLea