[IP] Minimed 507/508 supplies for sale

I still have 6 boxes of Silhouette infusion sets for 507 and 508 pumps,
MMT373, 3 boxes of reservoirs (10 count) MMT 103A, and 2 boxes of reservoirs
(24 count) MMT103 for sale.  I also have a few boxes of reservoirs that
expired 8/2004 and 9/2004 that I will throw in for free with any purchase.

I upgraded to a Paradigm and cannot use these supplies.  I am also being
laid off February 1st and will lose my insurance and am hoping to get back
my copay plus postage to be able to buy some Paradigm supplies.  Please
email me privately if you are interested.

Thanks!