[IP] Re: discontinuing glass cartridges

Ummm, Bob, Disetronic sent out letters via UPS to let us know of the
 discontinuation. I don't recall when, exactly, but you also called Disetronic
for
 an exchange of new plastic cartridges for the glass ones. BTW, people, I have
about 65 plastic cartridges for the H-tronPlus.  25  dollars takes all plus
about 4 dollars shipping.  I switched from  Disetronic to Animas in November.
The cartridges are all I have left of my  Disetronic supplies except for the
backup supplies in case something goes wrong  with "Annie".

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY