[IP] MASSACHUSETTS Insulin-Pumpers support group

MA pumpers  monthly support group meeting will be this Saturday, 1/8 from
9:30 AM until 12:00 noon.
We are a small, friendly, informal group. If you are in the area, please
join us to meet and chat with fellow pumpers.
All Insulin Pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
An RSVP (to email @ redacted) would be appreciated, but is not essential.
You can also email any questions to me at that address.
Directions are below.
Hope to see you there!
DEB555

Directions to Baldwin Park 1
12 Alfred St. Woburn.
Rte. 128 to Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary,  follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington.
Take a right at first traffic light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park I will be on your left, just after the restaurant.  Use the
door on the side closest to the restaurant (canopy says Winchester
Hospital). We meet in the Keating conference room on the first floor which
is the first door on the left as you enter.