Re: [IP] staying home alone

Hi...10yrs to me is too young to leave any child alone...diabetic or
 not.....i understand your concerns as i don't like leaving my 57yr old husband
alone
due to so many hypos he has because he loves low BGs!!!!
When he is 12  i think you should start....so he can feel good about
himself! but at short periods at a  time at first, knowing his BG before  you
leave....and when he ate last...
just curious where you live and how close a neighbor is..that always can
help too.....