Re: [IP] FDA Approves new Animas Insulin Pump

Brent Wrote:
I'm glad they followed through on their promise to increase the
cartridge capacity.   I think that's what "increased storage
capability" means.

Ricardo Responds:
I hope you are right. The part that says the old and new pump are
"identical in terms of design, materials, and construction" could mean
the extra storage is memory to hold the 500 item food database.

Ricardo
Dx'd 1967, Pumping since 1/14/2004 w/ Animas IR1000 and since 7/2/2004
w/ the Animas IR1200