Re: [IP] snail mail addresses

Well, in your email client you should have the option of replying to
sender. That way you'd send only to him...IIRC, He asked for it that
way.

Maybe YOU don't mivd all the addys, but publishing them MIGHT be
dangerous. I know some folks who won't post pics of their kids on a
home page or anything because they're afraid of trouble. I guess giving
out your home addy out to an lightly encrypted email format and
publishing it to thousands won't bother you, but it does some others.