RE: [IP] Re: Mini Med

If your not listening to your customers your just plain stupid..........
After all the customer makes up the menu, just read it...

jimb

My son is now on his second pump which is no longer a MiniMed pump.   One of

the many factors we considered in choosing a second pump was  service.  My
son
had a MiniMed pump for over 5 years. Metronics have always  been fantastic
us with customer service for pump questions or issues.   But billing
problems
and lack of input and follow up with that was a factor when  we chose
another
pump.

After we switched, I sent them a letter explaining why this had been a
 factor and settled my small balance with them. I received back not only a
phone
call, but a note from a customer service executive.  So, I have hope  for
all
of you that are still Metronics customers that things will get  better.
There
are people there that will listen.  I also have put my 2  cents in on why I
 feel Metronics should help support this forum. I am hoping they are
listening.

Carlen