[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #640

In a message dated 1/6/2005 12:46:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Also,  just a note to the parents whose children don't wake up using an
alarm
clock or anything.  I have 2 teens who never did either.   That  is until I
told them I wasn't getting them up for school any  more.  I know,  it's a
whole
new "animal" when you add diabetes  to the factor  BUT have you  actually
given
the child the full  responsibility to get up on their own?

With us, it's not a problem about waking up in the morning, just sleeping  so
soundly during the night.  He takes after his father, who can sleep  through
anything, including the fire alarm!

ALida