Re: [IP] Re: sleepovers

>snip> Wonder how my parents and many many others handled diabetes
without the
> glucometers and such when those of us who were diagnosed so many years
ago?

I don't know what my mom was told, but she kept me well fed to avoid
lows and told me I often had fruity-smelling breath. That, evidently,
didn't bother her.

> Glad it wasn't her and not me as don't know if she would have been
able to take
> care of herself like she took care of me!!!!

Mom told me a few years ago that she admired me cuz she could not have
done what I do. I knew I'd die early so enjoyed life, but with some
awareness. I tried to educate myself and accept all the guilt that was
directed towards me. But, here I am, PTL!! Others thoughts may differ.
(~_^)

> Ok, hope I have NOT offended anyone but I know it will offend someone
as we
> all read things into stuff that says "Hey, that person is talking
about ME!!!!"

As well, if it can be misunderstood by someone, it will be! I once was
berated cuz I <snipped> a post and one of the two I was trying to help
posted me furiously for <snipping> her when she needed help!!! lol
Another was pretty upset when I added HTH (Hope that/this Helps) for
saying How the H***.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

If I had known I'd live this long I would have taken better care of
myself ~ Mark Twain