Re: [IP] Unrealistic expectations?

 I'm liking the idea of calling every two hours, something to consider for the
sleepover. Thanks. Caryn

Hilary Gilmore <email @ redacted> wrote:it was 6.8 on MDI.

Thanks.

Hilary (mom to Phoebe, dxd at the age of 8 in 3/04, pumping with Animas
1200 since 9/04)

ps Phoebe went to her first sleepover last week at a neighbor's. She
phoned home every 2 hours until bedtime. It felt good for her to do this
and I really appreciated the family who was willing to have her and to
learn what it takes to control her diabetes.