Re: [IP] Discontinuing Glass Cartridges

In a message dated 1/6/2005 7:32:43 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Just called them again for I just found 9 more glass cartridges. You can
either call them and have them replaced (once you do you can toss them) or
you can toss them if you don't need to worry about the cartridge without
them being replaced.
Or for those of us who refuse to give up our glass cartridges...let us know
so we can take them off your hands....

Linda & dax