[IP] Animas Upgrade

I saw that someone mentioned the possibility of having to send in their
Animas IR1200 for the upgrade. That would imply you'd be off your pump for a
few days, which I suspected Animas wouldn't expect you to do.

I emailed Animas at 9:40 this morning, and just received this reply:

Dear Valerie;
Thank you for your email regarding our ezAccess IR1200 Upgrade Program. We
would not ask for your pump back until you received the refurbished IR1200
with the latest software upgrade. When you receive your pump, you will also
receive a return RGA label to send back your original pump. We would never
want you to go off pump therapy.

Thank you for your email.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Koffler