Re: [IP] Animas ezManager software

>I got the software but not the IR accessory kit.  I wasn't planning on
>paying for it either since I'm not even sure it will work.  When I went to
>a conference last summer, the rep at their display could not get my IR1200
>to upload to their computer.  He didn't know why it wouldn't work and I
>still don't know if it will work.  Since I've had no one check it, I just
>don't think it's a good idea for me to purchase something that may not
>work.  You must have a better rep than I have.

Well you know me RoseLea, I'm cheap and I'm not afraid to ask for FREE
stuff.  To be honest, I actually liked the Animas rep in my area the best,
but he didn't have a product that met my needs.  Gee, he was the only
one that bought me lunch too!  <vbg>

Hmmm, I am going to have to mention a free lunch to my current rep. ;-)

John
P.S.  I would call your current rep and see if he/she can get your pump to
work with the IR Accessory Kit.  If they can, then ask them for a freebie.