[IP] Re: Mini Med

My son is now on his second pump which is no longer a MiniMed pump.   One of
the many factors we considered in choosing a second pump was  service.  My son
had a MiniMed pump for over 5 years. Metronics have always  been fantastic to
us with customer service for pump questions or issues.   But billing problems
and lack of input and follow up with that was a factor when  we chose another
pump.

After we switched, I sent them a letter explaining why this had been a
 factor and settled my small balance with them. I received back not only a phone
call, but a note from a customer service executive.  So, I have hope  for all
of you that are still Metronics customers that things will get  better. There
are people there that will listen.  I also have put my 2  cents in on why I
 feel Metronics should help support this forum. I am hoping they are listening.

Carlen