[IP] Update for Deborrah Caddell <email @ redacted>

  I've been on this list, but am changing my email address. Thanks to
everyone who
participates in this site! I've been pumping for 5 years and just upgraded to
the MM 712 last spring. Am wondering about the necessity of upgrading to
the 715
for $199.00 to get a refurbished 715. I'm a little worried that if they are
refurbished so soon after being out that there might still be problems?