Re: [IP] mm resivoirs

 I've been having a hard time with it but thought it was because I just started
with a setup like this. I'm going from the MM508 to the 512 right now.
Is their a trick to it?

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP;89;MM512!!!

Eric Winsor <email @ redacted> wrote:
My problem with this and I was wondering
if I am the only one is that I find the new style resivoir lets alot more
air into the resivoir than the older style, is it just me or are there
others who can say the same thing?
Eric

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."