Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:08:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Caryn Lee <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: sleepovers

My husband and I are having a long discussion on this. He wants me to go and I
am really co ncerned about her self esteem. One mom suggested for the first
 sleepover I should hold it at my house with moms and daughters and we do a
girls
night so the mom can see what it entails. But what happens if mom has to be
there and it's dad. How do I know who really is the caregiver for diabetes (my
husband can do it but not as good as me). Another mom told me to go until 9pm
and her count will dictate if she stays.

A bottle of booze for me I'm thinking ... one drink won't do it. Caryn