Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 7:21 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] Discontinuing Glass Cartridges

Hi Rodney -- Happy New Year.  Thanks for the email. We discontinued
glass cartridges for the H-TRONplus and Panomat pump platforms early in
2004.  The D-TRONplus pump platform (and its 3.0 ml glass cartridges)
were unaffected by the discontinuation of the H-TRON and Panomat glass
cartridges.  We communicated this fact to all H-TRON/Panomat pump
customers, distributors and Health Care Professionals.  The customer who
wrote the email can rest assured that the D-TRONplus glass cartridges
will continue to be available -- both the Humalog-filled and the empty
glass cartridge versions.

Best regards,

John Odegard
Marketing Manager, Disetronic Direct