Re: [IP] Confusion, Confusion and More

And instead of broadcasting those snail mail addies here to over 4,600
people, reply to him OFF THE LIST.

On Jan 6, 2005, at 1:31 AM, charles.soderstorm wrote:

When I said that I would send out copies of my Perfect Chart,  I meant
via
Snail Mail not the Internet.  I can not scan anything.  I do not own a
scanner.
I got 11 request with address on them most of them from the Mid West.
The
other 30 gave me only Email addresses.  So lets start over and send me
your
address's.
Charles Soderstrom, 1075 Via Verona Dr.,Chico, CA 95973-1030