Re: Re: [IP] Flying in Europe

 You might want to check with your airline. The last time I flew to Europe, I
found that some rules were different. i.e., I had to have a prescription label
on my emergency syringes. The pharmacy broke open a box and sold me two
10-syringe packs out of it. You may also need a doc's note for overseas flights
- which you don't need here.

Not that anybody asked me for any of that stuff, but you never know.

Jan and ElvisToo