Re: [IP] Confusion, Confusion and More

Sorry about that:

Tom Ford
1909 Holden's Arbor Circle
Westlake, OH 44145-2076

Thanks much!

"charles.soderstorm" <email @ redacted> wrote:
When I said that I would send out copies of my Perfect Chart, I meant via
Snail Mail not the Internet. I can not scan anything. I do not own a
scanner.
I got 11 request with address on them most of them from the Mid West. The
other 30 gave me only Email addresses. So lets start over and send me your
address's.
Charles Soderstrom, 1075 Via Verona Dr.,Chico, CA 95973-1030