[IP] Discontinuing Glass Cartridges

Hello All,
   I called the Diestronic (a.k.a Roche) tech support line yesterday
evening and I discovered something slightly disturbing.  One of the
picks on the voice menu system was concerning the discontinuation of the
3.15 and 5.0 ml glass cartridges and the cartridge filling service.
   The website makes no mention of this and neither does the PumpWorld
newsletter.  Has anyone else heard of this?  Did I miss something?
Because AFAIK, they don't make any other kind of cartridge for the
D-Tron+, unless you count the pre-filled Humalog ones, which I can't use
because get terrible itching/burning with Humalog.

Bob.