[IP] Re: mm resivoirs

   Eric, I have had the same problem with the "improved reservoirs". They
are so lose that I often must hold the reservoir against the blue transfer
guard or it will fall out ( the twist lock does not work). This step
backwards is obvious if you compare a new with an old style reservoir.
   Along with this "easier to use" version came an unreadable scale on the
reservoir. Since the 'insulin remaining' read out is so inaccurate and the
reservoir scale is useless I have cut a notch in the pump case that lines up
with an o-ring when the reservoir is empty.
   Just letting the evidence accumulate.               Peter 1