[IP] left-overs

Having recently up-graded to a Paradigm, I have the following assortment of
fascinating leftovers.

I will be happy to send them to whoever has bad insurance or a big
deductible and truly needs any of it. I will send you a bill for the
shipping (UPS- probably $5-7) which you will be on your honor to return to
me.

2- Novo- Pen 1.5

1 box Novo-Fine needles

1 box- half silhouettes, half soft-sets

4 boxes Animas 3.0 ml cartridges

1 box Disetronic Ultra-flex 8/110

3 boxes Minimed Quick-sets, 23", 9 mm

1 box Minimed 3.0 ml reservoirs

I went through a protracted battle with my former insurance carrier, so I
would be happy to help anyone with the same misfortune or need. Email me!

Dave