[IP] mm resivoirs

When I started on the mini med 512 pump in oct. of 2002 the resivoirs for my
pump had a lock on top that locked onto my bottle of insulin not long after
about 3 or 4 months they changed the style of the resivoir so you dont have
to lock it onto the bottle anymore. My problem with this and I was wondering
if I am the only one is that I find the new style resivoir lets alot more
air into the resivoir than the older style, is it just me or are there
others who can say the same thing?

P.S
Why does pizza drive my BG so freaking high? Even using my bolus wizzard and
a square wave set for a few hours my BG goes through the roof and I fight
for a long time to get it back to normal?

Eric