Re: [IP] Re:sleepovers

I am giggling to myself over the advice offered ... because I am going
on my own sleepover in April 2005 and I am an adult!

I was diagnosed in 1957 - which will equal 48 years this March. Married
in 1970 and still married to same wonderful husband!
We raised two sons!

The funny thing to me is that it is MY HUSBAND who is concerned about my
going away for the weekend! <LOL> He is relieved to know that I will be
staying at my friend Jill's home! I met Jill here on IP! We both use an
MM pump...both have Kaiser Permanente AND we both own Herding breed dogs
... hence the sleepover.  A Herding dog seminar will occur very near
Jill's home and she invited me for the weekend.

I will admit hubby has valid reason for concern...last time I went out
of state for a herding trial my friend Kathi called him in the middle of
the night to see how to treat my low bg.  All I remember is sitting up
in the motel and telling Kathi to hand me my purse.  Later Kathi told me
she would have called 911 if she couldn't have reached my husband.

IF you are wondering...Kathi hasn't asked me to accompany her on
long-distance trips since! BUT...we are good friends still.

Becky LaSpina
MM507c since 12/98