[IP] Re: Animas ezAccess program

 The method you quote from Animas' website is similar to the way the Minimed
Paradigm Pathways program works. You send in your pump (e.g., the 512) and in
it's place get a recertified upgraded pump (e.g., the 515). So I would bet that
that's how Animas will do it too. Pam

<She also said that
you
would keep your IR1200 but would have to send it in to them to be
reprogrammed and they would return it to you.  But, this information
from
their website leads me to think otherwise: