[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #637

In a message dated 1/5/2005 10:40:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Thanks  for the info. When we started on the Cozmo last week they told us the
AAA  battery for the Cozmo & the 2032 battery for the Cozmonitor both  last
about
a month. Using a link from IP I bought twenty 2032 batteries  for about $6
including shipping from http://tinyurl.com/5vkqv .

I  found a large pack of AAA's for a better price locally than on-line &  now
for
under $20 have a year and a few month supply.

After  hearing about your issue I think I'll just change the 2032 each  time
the
AAA battery indicator tells me it's getting  low.

We haven't had to change the 2032 battery for the cozmonitor yet- so far- 3
+ months of usage.  You should not have to change that as often as the AAA
battery.

Alida