Re: [IP] Re: sleepovers

My son Joshua has done several sleepovers now.  He sleeps....I
don't....UUGGHH!!!

Anyway, the biggest mishap we have ever had at a BD sleepover was that Josh
didn't wash his hands when he checked his BGs late at night, around 10PM.  He
was sky high so he bolused, WITHOUT calling me first.  guess what, he had been
eating Marchmellows at the time, so the BG results were not his blood but the
powder off the marshmellows.....UUGGH.  That is the only time I did go over to
get him because he started vomiting all over the place and was relly sick.  I
spent the rest of that night juicing him and milk and anything else I could
get down him while he was sleeping to keeping his BGs over 50......BIG lesson
learned for Josh though.  Now he ALWAYS washes his hands!!!!  Part of the
growing up process.

Believe me the sleepover will be much easier on your daughter than on you!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua

And I just mailed off my thesis.....YIPEEEEEE!!!!