Re: [IP] RE: Cozmonitor batteries

 Just curious how much you both use the light. Our daughter finds she can read
the screen better when she turns on the light & uses it a lot.

 Since we started on the pump I've also been downloading to the CozManager every
day. I'm guessing that the IR download is a battery drain also. We're only 6
days into the Cozmo & the battery indicator looks like it's almost drained.

Michelle & Jef -- do you use the light much and/or the CozManager download?

Thanks,
Tom

==================

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, michelle schlight wrote:

> I only get about 2 weeks (15 days) from the pump battery (CoZmo) but so far
> (fingers crossed, except for test/check) the battery in the CoZmonitor is
> still working, (despite pump drops, hitting the floor and sending the
> CoZmonitor's battery and lid of across the room) since I started using it the
> beginning of Oct 2005

Wow, two weeks is pretty rough. I think I get close to 45 days with mine,
sometimes closer to 70 days. I haven't changed the batteries on my
Cozmonitor (yet) and have had it since September (6-8 tests per day).

My TDD is around 35 if that means anything.

-Jef